search engine optimization

search engine optimization

Grow your business with the most effective voice and search engine optimization strategies for 2020. Increase organic website visibility and grow sales.
seo-voice-phone

modern seo means being found when it matters the most

A strong SEO strategy can greatly increase your visibility with voice and online searches. We create superior SEO strategies to boost your business’ visibility, credibility, and overall brand recognition.

In 2020, 50% of all search engine queries will be conducted by voice. Now is the time to create an optimization strategy to get ahead of your competition. If you’re not visible on page 1 of the search engines — or on maps— then you’re missing paying customers.

99% of all clicks generated through an internet search are generated from the top 10 results on the first page. The likelihood drops to 1% when your business is not on the first page.

Let TAG implement a superior SEO strategy to grow website traffic, leads and sales.

superior onsite search engine optimization requires

tag-digital-marketing-keyword-icon

focused keyword targeting

We find and utilize the most powerful SEO keywords to ensure that your business is on page 1 of the search results -- and with the best ranking possible.
tag-digital-marketing-structure-icon

proper website structure

Our services will structure your website so that it's always user-friendly and ranks well in search results. Meeting Google requirements will boost your rankings and exposure.
tag-digital-marketing-content-icon

superior content strategy

A strong content strategy greatly increases your visibility with voice and online searches and boosts credibility and overall brand recognition.

ask us how we can improve your website rank & visibility